- DS-82 online application. Print (one-sided), and sign. Forms can’t be handwritten
- Letter of authorization. Don’t forget to read the red instruction listed in the PDF
- One Passport Photo; front faced, white background; taken in the past six months, no glasses
- Current 10 year Passport
- Order Form
- Flight itinerary or business letter stating urgency if you’d like the process to be faster than 2 weeks
- Personal Statement form by applicant
For those who
can’t be without their passport, and need another
Note: 2nd passports are good for 4 years
The 2-D barcode pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including Courier Company Name- be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Enclose a fee of $170 for the passport book or $200 for both a book and passport card in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The applicant’s full name and date of birth must be printed on the front of the check. There is a fee of $15 if the applicant fails to provide a check and Visa Network provides one instead.
Visa Network fees
|10-15 business days||60|
|6-8 business days||100|
|3-5 business days||120|
Call Visa Network (415) 693-0330
Above fee does not include shipping, bank or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network order form. Alternatively, you can pay in person or by check/money order.
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA