The 2nd Passport service is created to walk anyone through the steps necessary to obtain a 2nd passport. Everything needed is explained below.
- DS-82 ONLINE APPLICATION
- Complete Online and create PDF. The downloaded PDF pages must be printed one-sided
- Just a reminder- the form is not accepted handwritten, except for the signature
- LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FORM
- It’s really important that only the actual applicant fill out this form using the same black or blue pen. Check mark the top 2 boxes, and write “Visa Network” next to Courier Company Name.
- TWO PASSPORT PHOTOS
- front faced, white background; taken in the past six months, no glasses
- Current and not been expired for longer than 5 years and isn’t damaged
- ORDER FORM
- Form for Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes
- 2ND PASSPORT STATEMENT FORM
- Should be filled out by the applicant
- FLIGHT ITINERARY OR BUSINESS / PERSONAL LETTER
- If you require a rush process faster than 2 weeks
For 2nd Passport Renewals
You must include your original 4 year passport and a copy of your 10 year passport
You’re on your way to getting a 2nd passport!
You can send these documents or visit our office
Call us if you’d like a courier pick-up
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA
For those who can’t be without their passport and need another
Note: 2nd passports are good for 4 years
The 2-D barcode pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including Courier Company Name- be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Have a question? Call us (415) 693-0330 or email email@example.com
THE 2ND PASSPORT SERVICE
☑️ Live 1-on-1 help
☑️ Document pre-check assistance
☑️ Overnight shipping or Courier
☑️ Limited spots for 24hr and SAMEDAY services- these book fast!
Passport Agency Amount
Enclose a fee in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The applicant’s full name and date of birth must be printed on the front of the check. There is a fee of $15 if the applicant doesn’t provide a check and Visa Network provides one instead.
|with passport card +30||$200|
Visa Network Price
|10-15 business days||$50|
|6-8 business days||$90|
|3-5 business days||$110 (Best Value)|
Price does not include shipping ($35 to office or $41 to home), 3.3% bank fee or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We don’t have hidden fees and we won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network Order Form. Alternatively, you may pay with cash, check or money order.
870 Market St. STE #888
San Francisco, CA 94102
Tel: (415) 693-0330
Fax: (415) 693-0222
Copyright © Visa Network 2005-2018. Other content are copyright of
their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. All rights reserved.