Passport Replacement due to theft/loss/damage
- Online DS-11 application
- Complete Online and create PDF
- The PDF will be downloaded. Print two copies and don’t sign anything yet
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Certified birth certificate, issued by state, County Health Department, or Vital Statistics Bureau. Please note: a hospital certificate is not acceptable
- Naturalization Certificate
- Old, expired U.S. Passport
- Two Passport Photos
- 2x2″ in size, taken in the past three months, no glasses, with white white background
- Photo ID
- driver’s license or state I.D.
- Blank Check
- Payable to the “U.S. Department of State.” Service fees for adults are 170 (+30 for passport card) and 25 (clerk fee). Service fees for minors are 140 and 25, respectively. The clerk will verify the fees. Some facilities do accept credit card.
- Letter of Authorization Form
- Check mark the top 2 boxes, and write “Visa Network” next to Courier Company Name. Form must only be written by the applicant. Don’t forget to read the red PDF instructions
- Permission to Process U.S. Passport Form
- Given to the clerk at the Acceptance Facility
- Flight Itinerary or Business/Personal Letter
- Required for expedited service
- DS-64 Statement Form
- A form to report your lost or stolen passport book or card
- Copy of DS-11
- Agency requires a copy of the DS-11 to be attached outside of the sealed envelope. If the form was handwritten, please create a new form online.
- Order Form
- A form for Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes. Include outside of the sealed envelope
Once you’ve gathered all your documents, visit a Passport Acceptance Facility. Most require appointments, but some allow for walk-ins. Call (415) 693-0330 if you are having trouble locating one. Notify the clerk you are using an expedited service (Visa Network). All contents will be placed into a sealed envelope. If the clerk does not feel at ease about releasing the sealed envelope, suggest that he/she refer to page 31 or 44 of their Passport Agent’s manual, “Hand-carrying of Executed Applications”. Do not open this sealed envelope or the application will be invalid. Include a copy of the DS-11 and Order Form outside of the sealed envelope for delivery.
For 18 and older U.S. citizens whose passport book or card is:
- Severely damaged
If you are under 18 go to our requirements page for minors
Passport applications submitted to the Passport Agency by Visa Network must be completed online, downloaded, and printed (one-sided). It must contain the 2-D bar-code on the top left hand corner and on the bottom right hand corner. This bar-code must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including Courier Company Name- be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Forms must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Forms printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
Paid directly at the Acceptance facility. The Agency fee will be enclosed inside the envelope. There is a clerk fee of $35 paid to the Acceptance faclity.
|with card +30||200|
VISA NETWORK FEE
Fee does not include shipping (35), bank or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We don’t have hidden fees and we won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network order form. Alternatively, you may pay with cash, check or money order.
|10-15 business days||60|
|6-8 business days||100|
|3-5 business days||120|
FOR 24 HOUR OR SAME-DAY SERVICES, PLEASE CALL VISA NETWORK (415) 693-0330
Mail or bring sealed envelope to
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA
870 Market St. STE #888
San Francisco, CA 94102
Tel: (415) 693-0330
Fax: (415) 693-0222
Copyright © Visa Network 2005-2018. Other content are copyright of
their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. All rights reserved.