Renew Your Passport
This Passport Renewal service is created to walk anyone through the steps necessary to renew their passport. Everything needed is explained below.
- LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FORM
- It’s really important that only the actual applicant fill out this form using the same black or blue pen. Check mark the top 2 boxes, and write “Visa Network” next to Courier Company Name
- DS-82 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Complete Online and create PDF. The downloaded PDF pages must be printed one-sided. Just a reminder, the app cannot be handwritten, except for the signature
- TWO PASSPORT PHOTOS
- 2x2″ in size, white background; taken in the past three months; no glasses
- Current and not been expired for longer than 5 years and isn’t damaged
- ORDER FORM
- Form for Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes
- FLIGHT ITINERARY OR BUSINESS / PERSONAL LETTER
- If you require a rush process faster than 2 weeks
The 2-D bar-code pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including the “Courier Company Name” – be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Passport Renewals are open to current U.S. citizens with passports expired no longer than 5 years.
Applicants over 17 years of age at the time their passport was issued and have since not changed their name. Or if they have changed their name and can provide legal documents for that name change. For anyone applying under 18 years of age, please go to our Passport for minors page.
Enclose a fee of $170 for the passport book or $200 for both a book and passport card in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The applicant’s full name and date of birth must be printed on the front of the check. There is a fee of $15 if the applicant doesn’t provide a check and Visa Network provides one instead.
|with card +30||200|
VISA NETWORK FEE
Fee does not include shipping (35), bank or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We don’t have hidden fees and we won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network order form. Alternatively, you may pay with cash, check or money order.
|10-15 business days||50|
|6-8 business days||90|
|3-5 business days||110|
FOR 24 HOUR OR SAME-DAY SERVICES, CALL (415) 693-0330
Mail documents to or visit our address
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA
870 Market St. STE #888
San Francisco, CA 94102
Tel: (415) 693-0330
Fax: (415) 693-0222
Copyright © Visa Network 2005-2018. Other content are copyright of
their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. All rights reserved.